Strategic Advisor/Executive Assistant to Managing Director (6-10 yrs)
The person will act as a technical advisor to the Managing Director and support the Managing Director in driving the planning, monitoring and reviewing of the overall business plan. Conducting regular reviews and evaluation of business performance, and formulation and implementation of strategic and new initiatives.
1. Serving as a trusted advisor and confidant to the MD.
2. Track, monitor & review business performance across functions against business plan.
3. Serve as liaison between senior leaders and MD regarding sales pipeline, project schedule, client requirements, production plans.
4. Prepare the macro level plan in line with the company's goals and collaborating with production , engineering , project and procurement division.
5. Drive factors enabling business performance, & MIS (depicting alignment of results to KPIs, key indicators) by working along with the MD facilitating decision making & course corrections.
6. Review the plan on a regular basis and identify any gaps and corrective actions required.
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE with MBA from reputed institution.
- 6-10 years of total experience with at least 3 years in an executive assistance to CEO/COO/MD.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.