Snr Consultant at Globalhunt India Pvt Ltd
Views:6300 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Strategic Account Manager - Telecom (1-7 yrs)
Urgent Opening in Leading Telecom Operator for the position of SAM_ Strategic Account Manager
Position : Strategic Account Manager (SAM)
Designation : Manager, Senior Manager
CTC : upto 23 lacs
Experience : 1-6 years
Location : Delhi
CANDIDATES ONLY WITH TELECOM BACKGROUND
Job Description :
- Responsible for Pan India Enterprise Business for NC accounts headquartered in Delhi NCR
- Strategic Account Management : In-charge for managing the strategic accounts nationally, key accounts and the other self added accounts earning a good PR with major corporate. Maintaining a close interaction with the clients, determining their requirements & customizing the products and services accordingly in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Business Development : Managing complete sales operations with accountability for profitability. Driving business growth through identification & penetration of new market segments for attainment of targets with a view to optimize revenue. Executing business development activities with critical analysis of the user requirements and feasibility of telecom intervention in line with the market demand.
- Sales : Taking care of the sales with focus on achieving predefined sales target and growth. Forecasting and planning monthly & quarterly sales targets and executing them in a given time frame.
- Marketing : Reviewing and interpreting the competition after in-depth analysis of market information to fine-tune the marketing strategies as well as escalating business volumes; marketing of company through online mapping project.
- Market Development & Expansion : Identifying market opportunities, developing business cases and offering successful product/services.
- Pipeline Management : Regularly maintain a healthy pipeline through out the year to track the upcoming opportunities
Bid Management :
- Strengthening the Bid Management Process, responsibility for Bid Management and Bid preparation of all large and complex customer bid business cases. Increasing the win ratio for large Bid opportunities from the current levels. Ensuring adherence to Bid Management Process.
- Identifying and initial qualification of potential opportunities. Establishing the bid team Focus on producing a winning proposal. Conducting relevant bid meetings and reviews. Involved in detailed bid planning and control. Recording and managing bid issues and escalating where necessary, ensuring resolution. Resolving cross-functional issues at bid level.
Client Relationship Management :
- Managing customer centric operations and ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery timelines and service quality norms. Developing relationships with clients; providing them high quality service for business development and visiting the clients. Interfacing with the clients for suggesting the most viable products.
- Organizing timely seminars and meetings for the valued customers and prospects to keep them up to date with the technology and educate them about the complete product line.
Vendor/Partner Relationship Management :
- Manage vendor relationships to facilitate strategic partnerships, maximize product and pricing placement to drive results and reach a competitive position in the market. Regularly educating the vendors/partners about the requirements of the customer.
- Customer Satisfaction : Responsible for ensuring high quality services, resulting in customer delight and optimum resource utilization for maximum service quality
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.