Talent Acquisition Specialist at Sutra Services Pvt Ltd
Views:761 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Strategic Account Manager - Staffing Firm (6-11 yrs)
- Relationship management - excellent relationship with decision-makers and key stakeholders at assigned accounts.
- Responsible for managing & driving the overall business growth & Own the key accounts P&L and lead the portfolio, build long-term relationships with Account counterparts & ensure seamless operations on delivery of business goals and also managing key events.
- Actively manages existing partnerships with a goal to grow, monetize, and expand them according to defined revenue goals.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI's.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Deliver sales target by executing the right strategy and partnerships that can help in incremental growth with a strong focus on margin
- Marketing: Work closely with the marketing team to ensure effective marketing strategies are in place for creating avenues for new opportunities in key accounts.
- Competition Tracking: Stay on top of changing trends and strategic priorities through in-depth data analysis to predict customer behavior and market dynamics.
- Dynamic builder of relationships with customers, with a track record of identifying new areas of opportunity and negotiating complex business deals for mutual benefit.
- Overall 6+ Years of relevant experience in Key Account Management/Sales
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers
- Previous sales/key account management experience is mandatory.
- Demonstrated creativity and out-of-the-box thinking - Constantly pushing new ideas to solve sales and challenges.
- Exposure to corporate and services/concept sales (B2B) is mandatory.