Co-Founder at PeopleBridge
Views:373 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Strategic Account Manager - Learning Solutions (5-15 yrs)
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
Purpose of the Job : Role Overall responsibility of a Strategic Account Manager is to acquire new business in the area of content development, training and coaching services and psychometric services.
- The major responsibilities include Account Management, Client Acquisition, Revenue Generation and Project Management.
Primary Responsibilities :
The role of a Senior Account Manager is client-facing and would involve continuous interactions with both internal and external stakeholders.
Some of the primary responsibilities are below:
- Developing and maintaining excellent knowledge and understanding of business, offerings, competitors, and industry
- Conduct thorough research about the account and create strategic plans grow client relationships and business within those accounts
- Identifying new business opportunities and avenues to grow the business
- Understanding client requirement, conducting thorough need analysis, following up on leads and winning opportunities with clients.
- Take a consultative selling approach when engaging with clients to understand their organization, team and individual level performance and process issues
- Work with the pre-sales team to ensure winning proposals are created that is aligned with client expectations and needs
- Retaining clients and building strong, trusting relationships
- Providing superior customer service and ensuring client satisfaction
- Communicating and coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions
- Suggesting improvement and proposing new tools and processes based on industry best practices to ensure quality service to the client
- Achieve agreed quarterly sales targets
- Continuous update of the Zoho CRM with client details and opportunity status
- Represent the organization in client meetings, events, conferences etc.
- Acquire, develop and deliver business volume that is decided based on experience, seniority and market size.
- New client acquisition and sustaining existing client relationships through meetings and follow ups
- Generate revenue and drive to meet sales targets o Retaining clients and building strong, trusting relationships
- Co-ordinate with the delivery team to ensure smooth end-to-end delivery of projects by planning and delivering client projects with the delivery team.
- Minimum Educational Qualification : Graduate/PG with any specialization
- Number of Years of Experience & Required : Specialized Knowledge Minimum of 3 years of experience with business development, sales, or account management.
- Experience in managing large account portfolios preferred.
- Positions are open for different brackets of experience 3-6 years & 7-12 years
- Required Skills The candidate must be fluent in English (both vocabulary and writing), high on interpersonal skills and strategic thinking, good customer service and negotiation skills.
- The candidate must also be highly organized and planned along with being solution oriented.
- Location Candidate may be based anywhere.
- Must be willing to work India business hours and have an appropriate work from home environment (high speed internet connection, noise free office set up).
- The Account manager must be willing to travel on need basis.
- Candidates based in Bangalore will be required to work from our office.