Strategic Account Manager - IT (10-15 yrs)
- If you have 10+ -12+ years of customer-facing
- B2B Enterprise software experience, ideally in Account Management, Customer Success, Program Management, Consulting role, Solutioning or Pre Sales Role with Deep functional expertise.
- You have a deep understanding of the Financial Services industry, especially with large Financial Services organizations
- You have experience of growing accounts with large and complex pursuits (>$M+) and exceeding revenue achievement.
- You exhibit thought leadership and genuine curiosity about Digital Trends and emerging technology.
- You are consultative and are able to navigate the complexities and needs of clients across industry and lifecycle with the ability to apply your expertise contextually - You have a proven ability to guide, lead and coach client leadership/project teams across the lifecycle of complex programs and strategic initiatives
- You have an understanding of project management techniques and tools for large complex business transformation projects.
- You have the ability to mobilize and inspire a diverse and geographically dispersed Account Team to drive successful business outcomes for the customer.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.