Consultant - Banking at Michael Page International
Views:1095 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Strategic Account Manager - IIM/XLRI (10-15 yrs)
Strategic Account Manager (India)
- Drive revenue growth by managing India-wide strategic accounts
- Build and maintain relationships with senior business-leaders
About Our Client
A global leader in world-class science and engineering, that brings innovative products, materials and services to the global marketplace
Key responsibilities of this position are:
- Establishing and maintaining strong (“C- Suite” level) relationships with decision makers at all appropriate levels within the Regional Strategic Accounts
- Establishing an appropriate Account Team to take on responsibility for the firms Revenue Growth Goals.
- Developing an up to date five year Account Plan and Value Proposition staircase for the assigned Strategic Account.
- Keeping abreast of all of the firm’s current and potential offerings to the client and creating appropriate opportunities to introduce the same to the client.
- Understanding the firm’s competitors in order to capitalizeon own strengths and eliminate weaknesses
- Act as Regional Strategic Account’s “ambassador” within the firm
The Parameters for success in this role are:
- Total Revenue Growth and New Revenue captured from the assigned Account
- Size and quality of Pipeline with the Account
- Deeper and meaningful relationship- Number, frequency and level of contacts made
- Strategic Engagement - No. of Innovation Days / R&D visits/Senior Leadership Events
The Successful Applicant
-You will be an MBA (marketing) from a top-tier institute (IIM, XLRI, NITIE, MDI, NMINS) with 10-15 years of successful experience in Customer facing Sales/Business Development role. You will have very good knowledge of science and engineering products and display the ability to represent the Company to C-level customers. You will have strong interpersonal, Networking and team-handling skills. A natural leader, you will be able to drive initiatives, assess problems and resolve issues.
What's On Offer
A chance to network with top-brass with leading Indian Conglomerates, while driving business and building strategic business partnerships.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.