Associate Consultant at CareerNet Technologies
Views:193 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Strategic Account Manager - FinTech (5-8 yrs)
Key responsibilities :
- Understand suite of products and confidently demo to CFOs and Tax Heads of Fortune 500 and High Turnover Indian companies.
- Be able to map the account (end users, influencers, decision makers) and plan the sales process from initial demo to closure within a defined timeline
- Get insights on competition and position USP's to ensure we come out on top as part of the evaluation
- Build rapport with potential accounts, explaining existing and new capabilities, preparing detailed customized proposals, and constantly engaging with them
- Be able to negotiate and close deals in the face of stiff competition
- Co-ordinate and close all contractual documentation for closure and revenue collection
- Be able to generate own leads when required - via cold calling, referrals.
- Constantly read up on tax topics, be up to date on tax advances and product specifics.
- Ensure customer success post go live and hand over to key account management team in a smooth manner
- Feedback on important features and customer needs into the roadmap
- Regularly update the sales data in CRM for tracking and analysis purpose