Research Associate at Antal International
Views:188 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Strategic Account Manager - Consulting Firm (4-9 yrs)
Strategic Account Manager
This position is to work in the Commercial team based out of Bangalore office which is a key region for our Client. As a key team-member , you will be responsible for direct client contract value retention & renewals, growth through contract expansion, by introducing new products and services and through net new account growth. You will work closely with the Marketing, Commercial Operations, Professional Services (Consulting) and Project Management teams across India to renew, win, manage and deliver client projects.
You will be expected to be highly independent and proactive in identifying and implementing positive change & improvements in the lifecycle of clients, aligned to our vision. Given the nature of our business, you will actively participate in and contribute to internal discussions and debates regarding challenges and strategies in the India business market by keeping an eye on the competition activities and market/client demands.
Key Responsibilities :
The primary responsibilities will be to develop and grow a handful of strategic client relationships in the PSU space & win new partnerships with them in the India market and working closely with internal teams to deliver projects successfully.
In case you have the following experiences and attributes, we'd love to meet you!
- Knowledge and experience in the HR services/ consulting domain
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence in interacting with senior level executives specially HR Heads, Talent Management & Talent Acquisition Heads
- Managing Key Client Relationships through active client engagement and proactive approach to scan for new opportunities
- Collaboratively working with internal teams and maneuvering discussions to win deals
- Delivering consistent and outstanding results and raising the performance bar for those around you
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.