Stratagem - Co-Founder/Chief Technology Officer - PopUp72.com (2-6 yrs)
Note: This is an equity + salary Co-Founder role in an early stage growing start-up. Kindly apply only in case you are comfortable with the same.
Pop Up 72 is India's Largest Online Marketplace for booking Promotional Spaces! We plan to aggregate the thousands of varied promotional and short-term retail spaces across 20+ venue categories like malls, corporates, co-working spaces, residential societies, colleges, cafes, gyms, multiplexes, hospitals, airports, events etc. to offer a wide range of pop-up locations to upcoming as well as established brands at a single platform. Beta Platform - www.popup72.com
The initial response for the same has been very positive from all stakeholders - Venues, Brands and Agencies. We're now forming the core team to scale up the concept and make it investment-ready.
- We have a strong past background in brand activations, experiential marketing & space marketing, and have worked with 50+ Top Malls across the country for 30+ major clients, which gives us a competitive advantage in terms of knowledge and connections.
- The Founder is an alumnus of FMS Delhi, and has experience of working with The Times Group, and managing an experiential marketing agency.
- Looking for a Co-Founder with a Tech/Digital Marketing background, who can bring to the table technical and product management expertise to create a world-class platform, taking complete ownership of the product. Remuneration will be a mix of fixed basic salary and ESOPs / Equity / Variable component etc.
1) Complete Ownership of the Product (Platform)
- Developing and Executing the Tech Strategy of the company, Product Management
2) Jointly charting out and executing the short-term and long-term business plan
3) Involvement in business planning, investor pitches, fund-raising
4) Strategic Inputs for space aggregation and demand generation
5) Planning & Executing Digital Marketing Strategy - Traffic, Lead Generation, Marketing Automation
6) Hiring and Managing the Tech Team - Development & Marketing
7) Analytics and Reporting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.