HR at StoryTech Private Limited
Views:995 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:191
StoryTech - Manager - Human Resources (3-5 yrs)
HR Manager - StoryTech Private Limited
We are looking for a skilled HR Manager who can provide a strategic direction to the organization from an HR perspective. The role will lead Human Resources overall with a key focus on Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement, Employer Branding, Performance Management, and overall help in scaling up of the organization and controlling attrition.
- Spearheading and driving the people strategy in synergy with business strategy.
- Designing organizational structure to support the required talent demand for smooth operations as per business plan.
- Building employer branding, attracting great talent and controlling attrition.
- Forecasting talent requirements and overseeing hiring.
- Conceptualizing & driving Employee Engagement.
- Work closely with all functions & business units to address employee issues proactively
- Building a great culture and making the Organization a Great Place to Work.
- Leading and leveraging HR processes within the business (Performance Management, Salary Planning/Reward Management, Succession Planning and Talent Management).
- Responsible for handling entire HR Operations.
- Analysing compensation policies, government regulations and maintaining equitable compensation systems; implementing rewards & recognition programs.
- Bachelors or Masters degree (MBA, HRM, business or a related field) with 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in handling employee lifecycle including hiring in a fast-paced environment, onboarding, employee engagement, development and offboarding.
- Ability to articulate the problem areas and keep a solution oriented approach.
- Ability to learn new tools and platforms and balance change management.
- Ability to come up with proactive initiatives and process improvements.
- Effective interpersonal skills including written and oral communications and ability to work with partners at all levels.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
And if you're excited about:
- Being a part of a company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
- Learning & growing far beyond your current horizon.
- Competitive compensation with the usual benefits.
- A place full of like-minded folks.
- A start-up culture that you'd cherish forever in your work life.
Job Location: Hyderabad