Senior Consultant at Adecco
Views:143 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Story Teller - Social Listening Analyst - Insights Generation - FMCG (5-12 yrs)
Bring your passion and talent to our stage and share our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. Winning with Purpose reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
Come join our Global Business Services (GBS) function that leverages our scale globally and strengthens and builds capabilities to fuel our growth
The purpose of the Social Listening Analysis is to work with Global Insights to fully utilize social data in order to uncover insight that informs business decisions.
The Social Listening Analyst will be responsible for monitoring the social pulse and sentiment globally of Pep brands and F&B consumers.
She/he will utilize social listening tools, as well as each social networks insights platform to build insightful reports including conclusions and recommendations.
The analysts will work with multiple markets, on various brands and very different kind of questions (Innovation, Comms, Brands).
Drive this new Capability and build the Vision
- Fully understand the Strategic Growth Insight capabilities (BMS, HE, 360AO, etc.)
- Design and develop the range of queries we can tackle with Social Listening
- Work closely with other Global Insights team members to develop internal best practices
- Track key influencers, areas of opportunity, content trends, brand sentiment, competitors, and general community insights
Educate PEP users / infuse the SL culture
- Share insights, results and best practices across the organization through ad hoc publicaitons and maintain a repository of delivered projects
- Provide training on social listening tools to promote self service for low level insights queries
Execute SL projects from the brief to the outputs delivery
- Work with local Insights partners on Social Listening briefs and identify the key Business questions to solve, and formalize an analytical plan to get the right search approach
- Build insightful reports including conclusions and recommendations
Manage all Social media platform / SL tools
- Proactively analyze findings, in cooperation with team members, to develop internal story-based reporting
- Analize data sets from different social media platforms to assist with strategy
- Manage global social media platform tracking including boolean keyword creation/maintenance, measurement of volume/sentiment, working collaboratively to synthesize findings and complete custom analysis requests
- Identify and synthesize external third party and internal behavioral data in order to complement social analysis
Ensure highest level of data quality and validation
- Bachelors Degree in any disciple, as well as at least 3 years of relevant industry experience working in social media reporting, preferably in the entertainment or technology sector. Broader experience with marketing along with an understanding of digital advertising strategy is desired
- 6+ years of experience at an interactive, advertising, marketing, media, or technology company (agency preferred)
- Experience in social media agencies managing social media accounts is a plus
Experience & Skills:
- A digital analytics background, along with knowledge and use of current and emerging social networks, experience with visualizing and reporting out data based insights, as well as competitive analysis is desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and can work and learn quickly across new software packages or platforms.
- Social Listening Experience
Experience Analyzing data (site, media, social media) and generating reports, as well as using social listening and monitoring tools to derive insights
Boolean search query expert: candidate can think in Boolean and has no trouble putting together just the right keywords to return exactly what is required.
Experience with Social Networks (Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, YouTube)
Experience with Twitter Insights, Facebook Audience Insights, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, YouTube Analytics
Proficient at set up and work with the following Social Listening & Analysis Tools:
- Crimson Hexagon
- Simply Measured
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English language
Demonstrated skills with written communication especially in powerpoint and email
Strong verbal communication
- Organizational Savvy
Able to influence and work through others to effectively navigate organization while ensuring that necessary stakeholders are informed and educated
Global savvy to work across cultures and time zones
- Project Management
Highly analytical, motivated, decisive leader with excellent managerial skills.
Proven experience developing and leading teams to achieve the goals and objectives
Skillset to work across functions of Insights, Marketing and external partners.