Talent Acquisition Manager at Envista Education
Views:1118 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:227
Store Marketing Manager (2-6 yrs)
Roles & Responsibility:
- Develops & implement strategic initiatives for outlets as per the budget. Identifies key trends in the market specifically for sales activities & retail business and develops plans to replicate these trends.
- Increase footfalls at stores driven by different marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for developing quality measurement tools necessary to monitor outlet KPI i.e., Mystery shoppers, Customer surveys, etc.).
- Customer delight ratings and repeat customer rates.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our stores.
- Responsible for Effective Store Launches
- Drive Marketing Calendar for EBOs led by festive & CRM-related campaigns.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Work closely on a store-by-store basis to address specific marketing/promotional needs. Monitor troubled stores and recommend programs to elevate them to profitable operations.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyse consumer behavior through online and face-to-face surveys.
- Oversee lease-required advertising programs for specific retail properties.
- Create targeted advertising campaigns for stores including radio, direct mail, billboards, newspaper advertising, cross tie-ups, and more.
- Execute Retail Marketing in translating Corporate Marketing initiatives into programs for the Retail stores.
- Work closely with the Graphics department to develop creative and manage the process from inception to execution.
- Work in tandem with Operations & Visual team to ensure effective communication with the field and store management.
- Travel retail stores as well as competitors to evaluate marketing initiatives with written reports and recaps.