Talent Acquisition Manager at Envista Education
Views:1179 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:151
Store Manager - Retail (4-12 yrs)
Job Title: Showroom Manager
Department: Retail Business
Company: TBZ LTD.
Location: MUMBAI - Nariman Point
TBZ LTD. Is one of the pioneers in Indian Jewellery Industry since 1864. With around 32 stores across Pan India. And counting more. To know more you can visit our web page.
- Gather trends from historical data in the store around sales as well as market research and provide relevant inputs to assist in the planning process.
- Adhere to the budget guidelines for store.
- Implement short-term operating plans and adhere to budgets provided.
- Ensure control over operating expenses in the store.
- Achieve the store sales and operating expenses targets while maintaining focus on quality of customer service in stores.
- Coordinate with merchandizing team to ensure the supply of merchandise to store as per the demand.
- Deliver store sales and operating expenses targets on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Ensure high level of customer service and customer delight.
- Ensure the creation of right shopping ambience in the stores.
- Adhere to reverse logistics (for old gold) guidelines as per the defined SOPs.
- Support in execution of any activities aimed at increasing sales.
- Provide inputs for the merchandize requirements at the store based on store specific sales patterns and consumer preferences and provide proactive feedback on aspects of inventory levels, pricing, promotions, shelf space utilization.
- Responsible for conducting daily security checks in the store.
- Oversee the forecasting of demand basis the sales each day and transfer the knowledge around the fast moving designs and latest trends.
- Implement the loss prevention activities in the store as per the guidelines.
- Monitor processes to minimize losses due to shop lifting or pilferage.
- Generate all the required reports (Daily sales and collections, monthly and quarterly MIS, market intelligence reports etc.).
- Support business process re-engineering team in conducting audits in the store and take corrective actions for the processes which come out as improvement areas in audit results.
- Provide inputs for support and execution of facility management activities.
- Support Regional Marketing Manager in executing all the marketing related activities.
- Execute the advertisement and promotions plans in the store.
- Support marketing team for executing visual merchandising activities in the store.
- Ensure adherence to the stores standard operating procedures to drive efficiency and utilize communication channels to provide upward feedback from time to time.
- Follow all store operations SOPs and work towards continuous improvement of the same.
- Conduct self audits in the store on regular basis.
- Oversee all point of sales activities in the store which includes - sales transactions, tracking customer orders and payments, registering sale and maintaining inventory updates, providing service, handling old gold and after sales service, gathering consumer data for feedback.
- Oversee the inventory management process in the store.
- Oversee that the store staff is presentable and well groomed.
- Guide the staff to increase sales as well as profitability.
- Monitor the overall training and development needs of staff in the store.
- Impart training regarding product knowledge, promotion offers and schemes etc.
- Support Regional Retail Operations Manager in identifying processes and trainings on aspects which will facilitate maximizing the conversion ratio in the stores.
- Nominate staff at regular intervals for the relevant training programs.
- Perform the role of a people manager.
- Foster a culture of ownership, innovation, customer focus, entrepreneurship and team work for all the employees in the store.
- Manage and support recruitment, set KRA's for direct reports, monitor overall store KRA's, conduct performance appraisal.