Managing Consultant at V5Global
Views:3196 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Store Manager - Luxury Retail (8-12 yrs)
Looking for Smart & Energetic candidates with experience in Luxury Retail.
- You know how to keep a space exciting and engaging. You will manage and drive an event calendar that will bring to life the experience and will engage, interest and involve consumers.
- You also know how to sell. That starts with defining attractive product and promotional offers. And it ends with your ability to turn a curious customer into a Product owner.
- Your love for technology and design means you will know each product inside and out and will be the first to learn, share, and inspire your team members about new initiatives. You are an enthusiastic champion for the brand inside and outside .
- You will work closely with the marketing, PR, digital, sales and finance teams and the executive to develop a frequent calendar of events and promotions.
- As a good people manager, you know how to build, train and lead a strong team. Behind the scenes, you oversee operations such as inventory and visual merchandising.
- Jointly with management you will define and monitor key metrics that define success, from traffic generated to demos delivered to units sold to customer feedback. You will report results and recommend relevant actions to management.
- Manages compete P&L for the store, good team management, manages attrition in the store and brings out the best in self & Team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.