Director at Pplanet HR Services
Views:282 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Store Manager - Hospitality/FMCG/Manufacturing Firm (8-12 yrs)
- Responsible for overall store operations for smooth functioning of the store.
- Should have team handling experience.
- Manpower Handling.
- Team Building, Employee Engagement
- Vendor Management.
- Stock Checking.
- Pilferage Control.
- Asset Management.
- Grievance Handling
- Category & Vendors management
- Visual Merchandising
- Statutory Compliance.
- Lead a large team and consistently set performance standards, Is able to multi task by using available resources.
- Takes Initiative in managing the store & coordinating with category.
- Should have the experience of managing complexities, exhibits high involvement & ownership, has a strong acceptance among team members and connect well with the team.
- He should be excellent in coordination with various functions & departments.
- Is passionate about his work and demonstrates high commitment & energy consistently.
- Responsible for overall store operations
- Ensure performance standard, discipline & grooming standards are maintained.
- Develop a strategy for implementation of manpower plan.
- Ensure adherence to processes across departments
- Vendors Coordination
- Pilferage control
Requirements: Any Graduate / Post Graduate with good stability
- Highly effective communication and collaboration across teams.
- Good at planning, directing, delegating.
- Strong on analytical skills.
- Strong in processes
- Computer Savvy; MS Excel, SAP
Experience : 8 to 12 years
Preferred Industry : QSR, Hospitality, Manufacturing, FMCG