HR Team at Stones2Milestones Edu Services Private Limited
Views:2513 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Stones2Milestones - Manager/Senior Manager/Regional Head - Growth & Business Development - North (5-10 yrs)
Growth and Business Development - Regional Head NCR
Stones2Milestones Position Profile :
Position Title : Manager/Senior Manager - Growth and Business Development
Department : Wings of Words (WOW)
Working With : Co-Founder //WOW/Growth @ Stones2Milestones
Locations : NCR
Experiences : Manager 5-7 yrs; Senior Manager 8 yrs+
About S2M :
- Stones2Milestones is on a mission to 'Create a Nation of Readers'. Gifting children the will & skill to read in English.
- Children going to English medium schools fall behind academically because they are expected to learn, read and speak in a language that is alien to them and their surroundings - English.
- In India itself an estimated 89% of 260 million children read below grade level.
- We solve that problem by giving them an affordable, research based, scientifically designed and intuitive in-school reading programs which are systematic, contextual and age-appropriate, currently impacting more than 100,000 children across 15 cities. We would leverage our technology platforms to grow our Mission across three axes - age, geography and stakeholders.
- The team believes that by helping children to 'Learn to Read' in elementary years, they enable them to 'Read to Learn' during formal education and eventually 'Read to Lead' in their chosen path, aiding them in finding their place in the world.
Position Purpose & Key Responsibilities :
- You love scale and excellence. You are not satisfied with mediocrity. You look to delight the client with every contact of yours - in person, over the phone or with your emails/messages. As you wear two hats of vying for new growth and servicing existing partner schools you would need to balance both roles
- You feel the pulse. As a growth person, there is no set formula for success.
- You are willing to listen and adapt your pitch to what is needed at that moment instead of coming with a preconceived notion.
- You have a research mindset. A large part of the work will involve finding out about the potential clients in advance. This will require spending time to get information about the school or the person you are visiting or speaking/writing to
- Data-driven attitude. Trust but verify. You are comfortable looking at numbers to analyze whether the program is working effectively instead of going by your hunch
- Documentation/Attention to detail. Old adage - what is not documented is not done. You don't mind keeping tracking of your work, which in turn helps you plan your days better.
- You will innovate to achieve your targets
Required Qualification & Skills :
- Passion for making it big and scaling up
- Leveraging network and creating channel/distribution partners
- Heart for client success and delight
- Good writing, language and editing skills
- Interpersonal skills & communication skills
- Results driven with strong learning skills
- Willingness to travel at short notice
Key Factor for Success :
- Alignment to the vision & mission with an aim to create deep real world impact
- Energetic, flexible, and - do whatever you can to make it work- attitude
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.