Human Resources at Sterlite Power
Views:8436 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:189
Sterlite Power - Product Manager (8-12 yrs)
Role Summary : To conceptualize, roll out and commercialize product lines of ILL,MPLS and P2P.
Key accountabilities/responsibilities :
- Own and manage the P&L for product lines
- Devise and implement value propositions for the products and go to market strategies, conduct roadshows.
- Create flavours around product lines for customer segments.
- Work on pricing strategies by comparing and positioning the price based on the competition.
- Manage and Run responses for RFPs/RFIs etc
- Work closely with Sales on product promotions and devising the marketing strategy
- Market Analysis and intelligence gathering on buyers and competition in coordination with Head Market and Revenue Planning.
Role Demands (travel) - To customer locations based on need.
Education, Experience, Certification, Exposure, Stakeholder interfaces :
- Strong Telecom background with 10-15 years of experience in Product Management
- Proven track record of managing Product P&L.
- Ability to conceptualize and launch products
- Good Project Management Skills
- Good knowledge of BSS and Pricing solutions
- Entrepreneurial mind set is needed, this is a leadership role.
- Role is expected to have good vision and roadmap development capabilities.
- Ability to influence the customer
Financial : Proficient in pricing of products
- Proficient in Presales and Bid Management
- Good marketing, analytical and cross-functional skills
- Good Project management skills for ensuring adherence to RFP deadlines and other customer timelines.
- Track the opportunity through the pre-sales to commercial closure.
People : Work closely with Sales, Market planning and Service Delivery Teams