Assistant Manager Human Resources at Sterling Software Private Limited
Views:6981 Applications:410 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Sterling - Management/Strategy Consultant (0-3 yrs)
- Responsible for managing business in terms of identifying new opportunities, managing the delivery of existing accounts, customer engagement, client relationship building
- Responsible for managing the P&L for the business of assigned region
- Developing consulting talents through hiring consultants, domain experts and enhancement of skills of existing talent pool through training
- Contribution towards thought leadership by writing case studies, publishing white papers, delivering speech in any important event etc.
- Build credible reference in the market and should have the capability of win business through nomination basis based on the value demonstration and relationship building.
- Responsible for continuously analyzing operations to determine areas of improvements, setting up of approach for addressing various business challenges
- Value demonstration through technology, strategic and operation consulting
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction
- Providing necessary direction and guidance to the team during critical situations of any project
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.