Assistant Manager - TA at Stellar Information Technology Pvt Lrd
Views:180 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Stellar Information Technology - Manager - Marketing & Communications (8-10 yrs)
- You are responsible for maintaining Stellar as a brand by leading and developing Marketing & communication functions. Tasks include managing internal & external across all channels, tracking online reputation, Developing company and product brochures, planning & designing advertising campaigns, managing copyrights, trademarks, etc.
- Auditing and fixing gaps if any monthly, quarterly, and yearly as and when required.
- Collateral design and production by preparing a yearly calendar for all the marketing activities w.r.t collateral design and updation.
- Design various collaterals brochures, posters, flyers, eBook, Banner, New letters, etc. using internal resources.
- Coordination with the sales team.
- The end-to-end process of video creation starts from scripting, coordination with Video editors or vendors, proof checking, and final approval until publishing the content.
- Planning and Execution of advertising Campaigns. Analyzing competitive rates.
- Manage and independently responsible for Events and Tradeshow.
- Trademark Filling and monitoring.
- Vendor management
- Press Release dissemination and coverage.
- Preparing press release calendar and coverage.
- Regularly maintaining the media database for technology, computer software & other relevant verticals for release & product review purposes.
- Tracking coverage of the release issued.
- Preparing Media Kit comprising of collaterals, product presentations, reviewers guide and video using Internal or External resources.
- Maintain product rating, and compiling.
- Online Reputation Management.
- Checking various consumer reviews, community and social media sites for negative customer feedback and forwarding the same to the relevant person and ensuring the same gets resolved.