Steer Advisors - Associate/AVP - Investment Banking (3-5 yrs)
Employer: Steer Advisory Services Pvt Ltd
Associate/AVP with 3-5 years of relevant experience in Investment Banking
Category/Discipline: Investment banking
Hours: Full time
Job Positions: Associate / AVP
To further strengthen our team of entrepreneurs and to weave Steers next line of leadership team, we are looking to induct aggressive, result-oriented & self-motivated professionals (Engineers/ MBAs from premier institutes or CAs) aspiring to build an entrepreneurial career, having experience of working with IB firms, Corporate Strategy, Transaction Advisory, Corporate Banking, Equity Research or Consulting, to be an integral part of a growing family of professionals at Steer Advisors.
The job provides friendly but challenging environment and an opportunity to work on multiple prestigious / exclusive and live domestic / cross border mandates, across sectors and geographies, even while front ending experience from Day 1, with the leadership team having end-to-end client facing involvement, right from pitching stage to transaction closure.
- Develop investment pro-formas & financial models; research & analyze financial data; develop financial & narrative reports & prepare comparable analyses. (historical performance review, financial forecast and free cash flow analysis)
- Conduct research, analyze information obtained from various channels and determine valuation as per prevalent norms
- Support the leadership team in deal pursuits, collateral preparation (including but not limited to pitch books, IMs, PPMs, and company profiles) and supporting business development activities
- Handling adhoc research requests as per client or team requirements
Over the years, Candidate should aspire to add to their profile, with the growing organization in building up and leading own teams independently.
- Good understanding of accounts, financial statements, valuation methodologies
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel and Power Point)
- Passion to learn, ability to multi task and willingness to work in situation that will entail tight deadlines
- Strong financial modelling and analysis capability
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Steer Advisory Services Pvt Ltd is a Mumbai based Corporate Advisory entity focused on Private Equity & Venture Capital, Mergers & Acquisitions and business advisory services to clients in India and clients from overseas on their India businesses. We are having presence in India across Mumbai, Bangalore & Chennai & through our preferred partners in US, Israel, Germany & Singapore.
We are currently running mandates of various sizes across industries namely, Consumer Products/Services (FMCG, Personal care, F&B, cosmetics, consumer), Building Products, Materials and Equipment (Plywood, MDF, Tiles, Laminates, Kitchen appliances and equipment) Defence & Aerospace, Packaging, Specialty Chemicals, Financial Services and couple of other sectors.