HR Manager at SSWL
Views:1916 Applications:425 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Steel Strips Wheels - Head - Human Resource (12-17 yrs)
This position is responsible for guiding and directing the overall provisions of Human Resources services, policies, and programs. This position oversees and directs all recruiting, employee relations, benefits, administration, change management, employee retention & learning and development programs for the Plant.
In addition, to this he /she is responsible for implementing, enforcing and administering federal and state employment regulations as well as corporate policies and procedures.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Evaluate organization vision, mission, structures, processes and people and recommend, design and facilitate implementation of solutions to ensure alignment with the Companies overall direction.
- Responsible for implementing, enforcing and administering corporate policies and procedures.
- Manage Performance Management system and feedback processes.
- Develop Employees capability on employing these processes and obtaining best in class results.
- Ensure accurate and written job descriptions with clear job accountabilities, reporting structures and career paths
- Develop training plans and programs; organize training sessions, workshops, and activities to develop or to groom the talent
- Establish salary guidelines for hiring and performance evaluations for each job within the organization
- Provide recruiting and hiring support by developing recruitment plans and implementing activities such as internal communication, placement of ads; reviewing resumes, conducting screening interviews, administer tests or KTI evaluations, and reference and background checks.
- Develop the succession plan, identify the talent within the plant, groom them and develop for hire level of job responsibility and retain the talent
- Coach employees on subjects such as career, leadership and performance development plans, compensation matters and assisting employees during implementation of change management initiatives
- Working with the all plant head and other stake holders, ensures the proper management and administration of HR & IR Policies
- Directs and coordinates preparation of position descriptions, ensures FLSA classification compliance and oversees job evaluations.
- Dealing with government authority for legal compliances related to HR
- Drive CSR activities
- Ensure timely process of pay roll and salary administration and compliance
Qualifications and Education Requirements :
Education : Post Graduate in HR / MSW / IR
Experience : 12- 17 yeas in HR
Prior experience in a plant or a factory. Has dealt with union and long term settlements