Stay Vista - General Manager - Supply Growth Acquisition (6-8 yrs)
- Define and implement supply growth strategy as per the business plan.
- Build a strategy to improve the CAC for homes and TAT to make homes live.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Negotiate and ensure best commercials for all leads converted.
- Define and implement the strategy for retention of the homeowner.
- Responsible for defining the owner journey.
- Building and managing relationships with homeowners and any other stakeholder associated with the villa which may impact the owner.
- Implementing strategies for reducing the churn rate.
- Responsible for key supply partnership.
- Support teams in retention, grievances, and the performance of properties onboarded to achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Responsible for managing the P&L of the team, also making necessary reports, and updating senior management.
- A user-centric approach to drive higher satisfaction among owners, and employees.
- Good in client management and negotiation skills.
- Good in strategic thinking and data-driven decision-making ability.
- Ability to execute and drive efficiency through continuous process improvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and manage.
- Strong leadership skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter with the ability to execute under deadlines.
- Strongly inclined to do high-quality and impactful work in a dynamic environment.