HR at Stavtar Solutions India Private Limited
Views:558 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Stavtar Solutions - Senior Analyst - Accounts Payable (7-12 yrs)
About Stavtar :
Stavtar is a software and technology services company with employees in New York, Bengaluru, and Mumbai. Our Founders started Stavtar to solve some of the most challenging issues they faced while running Hedge Funds/Private Equity operations. After four years, our cloud-hosted products and related services are helping manage 300+ billion in assets.
We believe that to be on the top of our game, we need to hire the very best people. Nevertheless, the best in the world is not always available on your doorstep. Moreover, even if they are, they might not know what they are capable of. That is why, at Stavtar, we hire by potential rather than experience. We believe that if you invest in our employees, they will strive to do their best work. It is because they have a true passion for their work. At Stavtar, you will contribute to building some of the most exciting FinTech products and while working with some of the smartest minds of Wall Street. We've built a work culture you want to be part of a company you can do good work for without sacrificing fun, wellbeing, or mental stimulation. And we're proud of it.
About This Role:
Our flagship SaaS product StavPay is used Asset Manager to streamline AP workflow. You- ll be part of the StavPay operation team, which is acts as an extension of our clients' middle-office.
- Having good processing knowledge of accounting.
- Responsible for all aspects of day-day accounting for 1 or more assigned clients.
- Coordinating with IT/Clients on enhancing, reporting and development of standardization/automation in process.
- Establish good working relationships with all the stake holders, like clients, team members etc.
- Ensuring service level agreements, memorandums and client delivery summaries are maintained.
- Maintaining & updating the Desk procedures, process manuals and process maps.
- Update & monitor the Submodules in StavPay (Add any contracts that come through on a day-to-day basis, as well as monitor contracts that are expiring to make sure we get appropriate approval to either renew, or cancel)Identify exceptions and variances affecting accounting records and communicating same to client and assisting in their resolution.
- Participate in special projects to enhance accounting operations and reporting processes.
- Reconciliation and Reporting.
- Each Week, we would like you to vouch the prior week's payments to validate payments were made in accordance with our instruction.
- Develop a process to reconcile StavPay to each global offices ledger system.
- Payment process handling & Allocating invoices as per the payment batches.
Required Qualifications :
- Commerce Graduate/PG with minimum 7+ Years of experience in Finance/Accounting.
- Freshers BCom graduates can also apply
- Experience in invoice and vendor management along with resolving queries, and Invoice reconciliation (P2P Process).
- Proven work knowledge to manage payment reporting and reconciliation activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookup, etc.)Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals
- Taking personal ownership for customer issues whilst pursuing all avenues to ensure a satisfactory resolution
- Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills, positive attitude and teamwork driven
- Strong willingness to learn new processes, dive into challenges
- Exhibit a superior level of total customer service and satisfaction for both internal support groups and external customers
- Effective time & prioritization management
- Actively seek new ways to help improve process and propose changes to improve the quality of service delivered and reduce costs
- A reliable, loyal and trustworthy individual who demonstrates a high degree of integrity
Big Plus :
- Knowledge of Capital Markets
- Knowledge of Accounting Systems like QuickBooks, Sage 300, Dynamics 365, VM, Geneva etc.
Working Hours : USA EST Time or USA PST Time
Employment Type : Full Time (Only Male Candidate)
Stavtar is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until our offices reopen. At that point, all employees are expected and required to return physically to the office.
Stavtar provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Interview Process :
- The talent acquisition team and/or hiring team reviews candidate profiles during the first round of evaluations.
- Pre-screening Questionnaire: Some candidates will receive a pre-screening questionnaire relating to the position to complete and return to the talent acquisition team.
- Candidates that have satisfactory assessment results will be invited to a screening call. Disqualified candidates will be sent a note informing them of the rejection.
Screening Call: One of our recruiters will conduct a screening call using Zoom
Level 1 : interview over zoom with one of the team members.
- Based on the outcome of the L1 Interview, two additional interviews will be scheduled, followed by interview with HR team.
- For zoom call, please make sure your video camera and headphones are working and you have access to a quiet area.