Senior HR Consultant at Spectral Consultants
Views:1991 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Statutory Auditor - Insurance (2-6 yrs)
- Audit planning, execution and finalization.
- Adding value by applying your specialist knowledge to your client portfolio
- Assisting in client management and relationship development
- Statutory compliance under various laws such as income tax act, sales tax etc.
- Regular submissions/ postings to knowledge databases.
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of staff
- Continuous monitoring of time and costs during the assignment.
Desired Qualifications :
QUALIFICATION : UG - Any graduate
PG Chartered Accountant
EXPERIENCE : 2 - 6 years post qualification
Looking for Insurance clients experience only
- Must have strong knowledge of auditing and accounting standards.
- Should have handled big statutory audit assignments earlier.
- Ability to prioritize, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity.
- Should be able to lead and motivate subordinates.
- Excellent presentation and English communication skills required.
- Should be a team player with a proactive and result oriented approach
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.