Statutory Audit - CA (4-6 yrs)
- Between 4 and 6 years of post-qualification experience; the article training must be in the relevant field of audit (it is preferable that the article training experience be from a Big 4 firm).
Qualification: Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Thorough technical knowledge on Corporate Law, Accounting Standards and Tax.
- Basic knowledge of Indirect tax, FEMA and Transfer Pricing.
- General business awareness
- Good Excel, presentation and report writing skills
- Client handling
Responsibility Framework :
- Communicate with Impact & Empathy
- Develop Self & Others through Coaching
- Build & Sustain Relationships
- Be Passionate about Client Service
- Be Curious: Learn, Share & Innovate
- Lead & Contribute to Team Success
- Demonstrate Courage & Integrity
- Acquire and Apply Commercial & Technical Expertise
- Manage Projects & Economics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.