Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:100 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Statistical Analyst - BFSI (5-9 yrs)
- Apply your expertise in statistical analysis, data mining, data visualization to provide the story behind the numbers.
- Partner closely with various aspects of the business (sales, marketing, product, operations) and identify opportunities for improvement
- Partnering with product managers and other cross functional leaders in prioritizing a product roadmap.
- Design and evaluating experiments
- Defining key metrics for understanding the impact of a feature, product etc, understanding the root causes of changes in metrics
- Building key data sets to empower operational and exploratory data analysis
- Understanding supplier behaviors and short-term/ long-term trends
- Designing and evaluating A/B testing experiments and performing casual impact analysis
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in mathematics, Finance, Physics, Computer Science, or a related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in statistics, probability theory, and hypothesis testing
- Fluency in a statistical programming language such as Python, R, or Julia
- Versed in experimental design (AB, multi-armed bandits) and causal inference
- Proficiency working with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Scrappiness and can thrive in a semi-autonomous environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with senior leadership across business and technical teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.