HR at StateStreet
Views:3795 Applications:221 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
StateStreet - Internship - Investment Solutions Group (0-3 yrs)
Full time Internship - StateStreet Bangalore (6 months- 1 year)
Company: State Street Global Advisors (SSGA)
Opportunity: Full Time Internship, Investment Solutions Group (ISG)
Location: Bangalore, India
Duration: Six Months to a Year
State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) is the asset management business of State Street Corporation, one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutional investors with over $2.8 trillion in assets under management and a heritage dating back over two centuries. Backed by the strength and stability of the State Street organization, SSGA makes continual investments in asset management and client servicing platforms, resulting in a client-focused, solutions-driven orientation.
- Access to training courses on financial markets and essential business skills via State Street University
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge investment research concepts
- Regular performance reviews and feedback
- Assist senior researchers in their day to day tasks and long term research projects
- Analysis of existing ISG models, creating visualization & documentation for the key metrics.
- The role will expand over time to incorporate broader responsibility including development & testing of new Tactical Asset Allocation models.
- M.Sc. Economics and Finance Students with coursework focused on Mathematical Finance, Econometrics, Statistics
- Dual Degree engineering students with minors in Economics or Finance
- Strong programming skills (R, Python and Matlab)
Preferred Coursework :
- Mathematical & Statistical Methods
- Econometric Methods
- Applied Econometrics
- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Derivatives & Risk Management
- Financial Engineering
- Quantitative Analysis of International Trade
- Introduction to Financial Mathematics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.