Executive Hiring Lead @ State Street at State Street
Views:1148 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
State Street - Team Leader - Trade Administration (6-8 yrs)
Job Description Summary
The main function of the role is leadership and oversight of the Trade Administration team. This team is responsible for ensuring accurate Intersystem reconciliation of trades and resolution of breaks between Front Office / Middle Office and Back Office Systems.
Job Description -
- Supervision and first line management of all Trade Administration Associates
- Meeting all stated Service Level Expectations.
- Plan and coordinate non-standard activities.
- Assist in the oversight of written procedures.
- Focuses on personal development and continuing education.
- Possesses strong problem solving and resolution skills.
- Provides manager with feedback and suggests improvements on performance of team. Contribute to process improvement initiative.
- Able to assume responsibilities for all funds and tasks within the group.
- Demonstrates resource management skills which contributed to at least 2 firm or group initiatives which improved processes either for the team, internal, or external clients.