HR at StateStreet
Views:2390 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
State Street - Senior Associate - Transaction Cost Analysis (4-7 yrs)
Job Title : TCA Senior Associate
The Company :
- State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) is the asset management business of State Street Corporation, one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutional investors, with a heritage dating back over two centuries. With over $2 trillion in assets under management, SSGA offers one of the broadest selections of services across asset classes, risk profiles, regions and styles.
- The firm's investment culture is built on experience and skill that each of its more than 440 investment professionals and over 2,350 employees around the world bring to every client relationship. SSGA commands a truly global presence with 22 offices and 11 investment centers across 5 continents with its global headquarters located in Boston, MA. SSGA is an equal opportunity employee
Job Description :
- Global Trading comprises 3 regional trading desks, located in Boston, London, and Hong Kong. The desks are staffed by approximately 40 traders and cover Equity, FX, Derivatives, and Fixed Income asset classes. The responsibility of the Trade Analytics Group is to capture trade workflow details and manage a Transaction Cost Analysis platform.
- The TCA Senior Associate will be responsible for the day-to-day processing and report generation for the Global Trading Analytics group.
- TCA is a specialized area within Investment Management. The candidate will be provided training and the tools necessary to be successful in this position. The candidate will need to demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills. Prior TCA experience is a plus.
Specific skills include the ability to :
- Serve as internal subject matter experts for various asset classes.
- Performing daily production and maintenance tasks within the TCA environment
- Creating and analyzing daily reports
- Generating pre-trade analytics on-demand
- Maintain documentation as situations or procedures change.
- Use existing SQL scripts and create new scripts to access data and satisfy ad-hoc requests.
- Working on any additional projects related to the trading activity/support
- Candidates should show interest for capital markets and embrace teamwork.
- Bachelor's degree or certification in a technical field (Math, CS, EE, etc.)
- 4-7 years of experience in Windows environment and Microsoft office products (Word and Excel)
- Working (advanced preferred) knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) for scripted and ad-hoc database queries, we are extensive users of SQL
- Candidate should possess good knowledge of capital markets and and interest to learn how securities are traded across equity, FX, listed derivatives and Fixed Income.
- Database experience is not required, but would be a plus
- Experience with market data products such as Bloomberg and/or Reuters is a plus.
- Familiarity with DOS commands and batch jobs (Windows) is a plus
- Tableau Experience would be a plus