HR at StateStreet
Views:4972 Applications:321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
State Street - Senior Associate - Finance CoE - Global Pricing Team (3-8 yrs)
Basic Purpose of Job:
State Street Corporation is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors, including investment servicing, investment management, and investment research and trading. State Street operates in more than 100 geographic markets worldwide, with over $32.6 trillion in assets under custody and administration and over $2.8 trillion in assets under management at December 31, 2018.
The Global Pricing Team is a dedicated function within the Finance organization under the Global Head of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A).
The Pricing Analyst will be responsible for pricing analytics across globe, including fully loaded pro forma P&L analysis, servicing fee structure, as well as market and deal scenario and sensitivity analysis. Scope of the role is primarily dedicated to high profile and complex deals, facing Sales/ Sector heads. This role is critical to the deal process when tendering for new business or re-negotiating fees with existing clients.
As part of the role the analyst will also build and constantly improve the existing pricing models used by the Global Client Pricing team in conjunction with salespeople throughout the world. These models are the foundation of pricing decisions made when entering into engagements with new and existing clients.
Responsibilities & Tasks Include:
- Provide in-depth pricing analytics partnering with Client Relationship teams and head salespeople
- Pro forma analysis, using detailed assumptions applying client metrics, business intelligence and benchmarks)
- Multifaceted fee revenue structures
- Complex deal structures (e.g. fee bundling, discounts, tiered fees, lift-outs of people, up-front buy-outs, multi-jurisdiction, global client relationships, complex fund structures, and product mixes)
- Extensive analysis of unit costs for the current client base to use as a basis for new business planning
- Benchmark against existing clients and previous bids to add value to the pricing process for each new opportunity
- Deal scenario and sensitivities to market rates, fee structures, product bundles, and cost structures
- Post-mortem analytics of client performance relative to pro forma analysis
- Lead projects to build multi-year business projections, assist with designing bespoke rate cards and ad-hoc modeling to meet the specific requirements of each pricing request
- Extra sensitivity analysis during live RFP projects
- Building Pricing models that can be rolled out as new products are developed
- Quality-checking models for mathematical errors and for consistency across businesses/regions/products
- Build and maintain a data repository of previous deals that can be used for value adding analysis and enhanced internal benchmarking
- Drive independent conversation and calls with Senior leadership
Education and Experience:
- 3-8 years of experience in investment banking, consulting, pricing or other experience with in-depth pro-forma financial modeling and client deal experience.
- Excellent understanding of key financial statements, Expense Allocations specifically of a bank
- In-depth knowledge of complex financial products and businesses
- Post Graduate with secondary education in cost accounting preferred
- Exceptional Excel / PowerPoint and written / verbal skills
- Strong quantitative, technical and analytical skills
- Results oriented ownership mindset
- Ability to multi-task and work under high-pressure deadlines
- Ability to work cross-functionally with client-facing senior front-office leadership and client relationship managers, key Finance functions and global Ops/IT teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.