HR at Statestreet
Views:2724 Applications:384 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:128
State Street - Senior Analyst - Trading Analytics (3-8 yrs)
- State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) is the asset management business of State Street Corporation, one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutional investors with over $3.5 trillion in assets under management and a heritage dating back over two centuries.
- Backed by the strength and stability of the State Street organization, SSGA makes continual investments in asset management and client servicing platforms, resulting in a client-focused, solutions-driven orientation. SSGA's Global Trading is comprised of 3 regional trading desks, located in Boston, London, and Hong Kong. The desks cover Equity, FX, Derivatives, and Fixed Income asset classes. Supporting Global Trading is the Trade Analytics Group, part of which is the Transaction Cost Analysis (TCA) Services team.
Position: The TCA Senior Analyst will be responsible for providing techno-functional leadership for TCA outcomes in terms of Post Trade, Pre Trade, and client-facing TCA custom deliverable on specific asset classes for the Trade Analytics Group.
- Provides trading performance metrics and implicit cost analysis to key business partners, including the GA portfolio managers, trading desks, and oversight committee.
- Assist in strategic Trade Analytics Group deliverables, TCA reporting, as well as powering analysis to support the rest of the team, including execution consulting and enhancement of the deliverable standards.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of micro, macro market structure, liquidity, volatility structure in order to bring an informed perspective to the process.
- Development of Business intelligence data hub for trade cost reporting and analysis.
- Originates, designs, implements, and presents strategic outcomes to identify, measure, and reduce transaction costs.
- A Bachelor's degree in engineering and sciences is required; an advanced degree (MBA, MA, or MS) or CFA is preferred
- At least 3-5 years of experience in TCA across asset classes working closely with traders and portfolio managers. Experience as a quant analyst on program trading desks or advance execution services would also qualify for the role.
- Strong quantitative skills are required. Knowledge of statistical packages (preferably Python or R) and SQL is highly recommended. Experience dealing with large data sets is preferred.
- Familiarity with front office tools such as FactSet Bloomberg, etc. is highly recommended.
- Good communications skills and strong process, organizational, time and project management skills are necessary
- A desire to develop creative and innovative solutions is highly recommended