Manager - Recruitment at State Street
Views:2054 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
State Street - Recruiter - Finance Business - Contractual Role (4-7 yrs)
State Street-Recruiter (On Contract)
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for end to end hiring process for the Finance business at various levels.
2. Strategizing for new deployment and niche hiring.
3. Mentoring and supervising junior team members.
4. Sourcing the right candidate for the role, and leveraging the various channels appropriately.
5. Focus on direct sourcing using various channels to balance source mix.
6. Ownership of candidate experience - Creating a great experience for the applicants through the recruitment and onboarding process
7. Partner with the stakeholders (local as well as global) to ensure the positions are filled within agreed timelines and deliver superior customer experience
8. Ensure 100% compliance with the documentation for the end-to-end recruitment process.
9. Managing periodic and ad-hoc reporting
1. Core Recruitment Exp- 4+ years with relevant Finance hiring experience.
2. Proven Execution Focus on achieving targets
3. Strong problem solving, time management, analytical and organizational skills
4. Adaptable to various changes in policies, procedures, and management styles and business direction
5. Ability to handle multiple tasks, projects, objectives and deadlines
6. Excellent spoken and written communication skills
7. Be flexible with schedule based on business needs