HR at StateStreet
Views:3498 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
State Street - Quantitative Developer - Global Equity Beta Solutions (3-5 yrs)
Position Specification :
Company : State Street Global Advisors
Opportunity : Quantitative developer, Global Equity Beta Solutions
Location : Bangalore
- State Street Global Advisors is the asset management business of State Street Corporation, one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutional investors with over $2.8 trillion in assets under management and a heritage dating back over two centuries. Backed by the strength and stability of the State Street organization, SSGA makes continual investments in asset management and client servicing platforms, resulting in a client-focused, solutions-driven orientation.
- Build an appropriate new code base for implementing the growing domain of ESG & Smart Beta strategies. The platform should be able to handle strategies constantly expanding in sophistication & breadth.
- Create end-to-end infrastructure for data gathering, data cleaning, signal generation & portfolio implementation for the strategies.
- Participate in series of associated projects focused on application of Machine Learning techniques in Smart Beta strategies.
- Over time, the role may expand to cover ESG and Factor research.
- Advanced degree in science/engineering
- Strong programming skills in Python / R / any other OOP language; and SQL
- Strong quantitative background; an interest in AI/ML techniques would be a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with large data sets in the analytics domain; financial industry experience would be a plus
- Experience in data structuring and processing, and in Data Quality analysis
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.