HR at StateStreet
Views:3333 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
State Street - Quantitative Developer - Fixed Income - Cash & Currency (3-8 yrs)
Position Specification :
Company: State Street Global Advisors
Opportunity: Quantitative developer, Fixed Income Cash Currency
State Street Global Advisors is the asset management business of State Street Corporation, one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutional investors with over $2.8 trillion in assets under management and a heritage dating back over two centuries. Backed by the strength and stability of the State Street organization, SSGA makes continual investments in asset management and client servicing platforms, resulting in a client-focused, solutions-driven orientation.
- Build an appropriate new code base for implementing the growing domain of Smart Beta strategies. The platform should be able to handle strategies constantly expanding in sophistication & breadth.
- Create end-to- end infrastructure for data gathering, data cleaning, signal generation & portfolio implementation for the strategies.
- Participate in series of associated projects focused on application of Machine Learning techniques in Smart Beta strategies.
- Over time, the role may expand to cover ESG and Factor research.
- Advanced degree in science/engineering
- Strong programming skills in Python / R / any other OOP language; and SQL
- Strong quantitative background; an interest in AI/ML techniques would be a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with large data sets in the analytics domain; financial industry experience would be a plus
- Experience in data structuring and processing, and in Data Quality analysis
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills