HR at Statestreet
Views:542 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
State Street - Quant Research Analyst - Multi Asset Investments (2-6 yrs)
- State Street Global Advisors is the asset management business of State Street Corporation, one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutional investors with over $3.9 trillion in assets under management and a heritage dating back over two centuries. Backed by the strength and stability of the State Street organization, SSGA makes continual investments in asset management and client servicing platforms, resulting in a client-focused, solutions-driven orientation.
- State Street GA's Investment Solutions Group (ISG) is a team of 80+ investment professionals running multi-asset class portfolios for some of the world's largest, most sophisticated investors. We skillfully manage strategies across global, tactical and strategic benchmarks, bringing a deep understanding of the myriad risk and return drivers behind each asset class to every investment decision we make.
- Active involvement in developing models for medium term alpha-generation for equity markets.
- Build an appropriate new code base for implementing the growing domain of Risk control strategies. The platform should be able to handle strategies constantly expanding in sophistication & breadth.
- Create end to end infrastructure for data gathering, data cleaning, signal generation & portfolio implementation for the strategies.
- Participate in series of associated projects focused on advanced volatility forecasting techniques
- Over the time, role may expand to cover multi-asset investments models research
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in finance, econometrics, science/engineering or another highly quantitative subject
- Strong quantitative background, ideally in econometrics or stochastic calculus
- Minimum of 3 years of quantitative development in the financial industry using R
- Experience in data structuring and processing, and in Data Quality analysis; familiarity with Factset, Bloomberg and other similar providers
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills