Manager - Recruitment at State Street
Views:1304 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
State Street - Managing Director - Finance/Risk Infrastructure & Business Solutions (17-26 yrs)
State Street - Managing Director - Finance/Risk Infrastructure & Business Solutions( Techno Functional role)
- The Global Delivery Lead within the Finance and Risk Infrastructure and Business Solutions (FRIBS) organization oversees execution and delivery of complex change management events. This is a senior position within FRIBS and a member of the overall leadership team.
- The role manages the activities inclusive of appropriate methods of analysis, and support by using established frameworks to guide activities for a wide scale of issues which may impact business units.
- The FRIBS Lead will interact with business executives on a daily basis, as business and data strategies are determined, budgets are established, and strategic projects are prioritized. As a senior leader, you will be engaged with global business leaders to understand business problems, translate them into strategic and tactical solutions and drive change activities to achieve desired results.
- Lead a team of program managers and business analysts, who are accountable the overall delivery of one or more large complex programs.
- The FRIBS Lead will also work closely with Technology leadership to translate business solutions into technology roadmap and deliverables.
- This is a highly visible role that manages the expectations of the business executive leadership and their teams, acting as a key leader for achieving company-wide strategies that drive efficiency, risk excellence, and growth for the company. Act as a mentor and leader for the organization and participate in the global Project Management Office (PMO) for the group.
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage relationship with key global business leaders within organization and act as the primary relationship manager to develop and build strategy, create roadmap and ensure that business prioritized items are completed on time and within scope.
- Lead a global team of business solution owners, program managers and business and data analysis to deliver on prioritized programs, including leveraging a global team and shared services organizations to deliver on world class products.
- Work closely with Technology to ensure the business solutions and requirements are translated into appropriate technology solutions and delivered timely.
- Drive planning and execution on a portfolio of programs including data management, strategic goals, and milestones.
- Identify innovative solutions to problems that lead to simplification and straight line processing solutions.
- Provide oversight on portfolio of programs, including: scope, schedule, cost, resources, risk, issues, dependencies, quality, procurement, and communications.
- Manage and certify completion of projects as laid out in the program plan, digging into data management and project details as needed to be confident in overall execution.
- Act as the escalation point for project level issues, working with teams to resolve and/or escalate as needed to remove barriers and keep delivery on track.
- Identify and understand relationships between program problems, data owners, issues, and risks, and provide thoughtful recommendations and transparency.
- Engage in senior leadership meetings to ensure program interdependencies are well defined and understood, issues are appropriately managed.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements :
- Ability to work with executive leaders to define and shape strategy, prioritize complicated, interdepend work efforts and create roadmap for execution.
- Strong project planning skills and expertise in large, complex change management
- Experience in building and leading global data management processes.
- Capability to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control and close on multiple cross-organizational projects concurrently, working with individual project teams and leads
- Ability to frame and dimension new initiatives into manageable programs and structure project teams accordingly.
- Ability to manage in challenging global and multiple priorities driven environment. Ability to reprioritize work processes as business priorities change.
- Ability to lead and influence global cross-functional teams whose priorities may not always align to the assigned project and drive to conclusion.
- Exceptional communication skills and relationship management capabilities.
- Domain expertise including finance, risk, data management, technology, process, and change management.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization effectively including senior level executives, business and technology teams, stakeholders, and vendors.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Business Management or equivalent, minimum.
- Experience : A minimum of 17 years of relevant experience in managing change, including experience in a financial organization and experience leading multi-year, cross-functional or enterprise-wide programs.
- Global operational experience required.