HR at StateStreet
Views:1701 Applications:477 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
State Street - Investment Analyst - Market Positioning Analyst - Global Fiduciary Solutions Team (3-10 yrs)
State Street - Investment Analyst - Market Positioning Analyst
State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) is the asset management business of State Street Corporation, one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutional investors, with a heritage dating back over two centuries.
With approximately $3.1 trillion in assets under management, SSGA offers one of the broadest selections of services across asset classes, risk profiles, regions, and styles. SSGA commands a truly global presence with 22 offices and 11 investment centers across 5 continents with its global headquarters located in Boston, MA. The Global Fiduciary Solutions (GFS) business, which includes private investments, has approximately $138 B of AUM at March 30, 2020 with a decades-long investment record.
Job Description :
The Global Fiduciary Solutions Team is seeking to hire an analyst with investment experience in multi-asset strategy and tactical asset allocation.
Responsibilities and Expectations :
- Help build models and frameworks to assess relative value opportunities and opportunistic trade potential across assets in physical security and derivative markets.
- Build and maintain databases and models to evaluate and assess macroeconomic and financial market outlook.
- Support the GFS market positioning team on formulating an outlook for economic conditions and financial market returns as well as appropriate positioning of client portfolios
- Strong background in macroeconomics and fundamental asset class valuation methodologies
- Engage with broader GFS team in manager research team, investment strategy, and implementation.
- Assist in creation of materials for investment committee meetings and client presentations
- Monitor performance of recommended positions and risk impact
- Engage in ad hoc projects and market research
- Minimum 3 years of significant experience in economics or multi-asset class analysis. investment management, investment banking and/or consulting
- MBA/Masters, CFA, or CPA preferred
- Strong research skills incorporating qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Extensive knowledge of corporate finance and capital markets
- Highly proficient in financial modeling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with external parties
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple investment opportunities and projects
- Strong interest in financial markets and intellectual curiosity