HR at StateStreet
Views:2307 Applications:650 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:235
State Street - Investment Analyst/Investment Strategy Analyst - Global Fiduciary Solutions Team (3-10 yrs)
State Street - Investment Analyst - Investment Strategy Analyst
The Global Fiduciary Solutions Team is seeking to hire an analyst with investment experience in strategic asset allocation and investment strategy.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Support the investment strategy and portfolio construction teams in the creation of custom strategic asset allocation for client portfolios.
- Assist with modeling of portfolio return and risk expectations, long-term asset allocation
- Engage with the team actuary and the broader GFS team on manager research and tactical asset allocation.
- Assist in creation of materials for investment committee meetings and client presentations
- Monitor client investment performance
- Engage in ad hoc projects and market research
- Minimum 3 years of significant experience in investment management, investment banking and/or consulting, or actuarial analysis
- MBA/Masters, CFA, or CPA preferred
- Strong research skills incorporating qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Extensive knowledge of corporate finance and capital markets
- Highly proficient in financial modeling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with external parties
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple investment opportunities and projects
- Strong interest in financial markets and intellectual curiosity