Manager - Recruitment at State Street
Views:341 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
State Street - Assistant Vice President - Global Billing Data Lead (10-14 yrs)
- The primary responsibility for the incumbent will be to work closely with the Billing Department and business units to understand the requirements related to new demand and developing solutions that meet the business needs.
- Secondary responsibilities critical to the role include support and development activities that ensure corporate initiative demands are met such as Corporate Information Security and other corporate control processes.
- Solutions designed to meet the business needs can result in the development of small stand-alone capabilities or enhancements to current applications supported by the Billing Department.
- Evaluate and challenge business processes, uncover opportunities for improvement, and develop and implement solutions.
- Document and communicate ideas and findings.
- Gathering critical information from meetings and producing useful analysis, actionable events and output.
- Prioritizing tasks based on business needs and requirements.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of tasks and projects.
- A bachelor's degree in finance or experience working in financial sector.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and support of successful projects.
- Nice to have experience with GitHub, Artifactory and Jenkins.