Manager - Recruitment at State Street
Views:2423 Applications:459 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
State Street - Assistant Vice President - Client Profitability - Financial Planning & Analysis - CA (11-15 yrs)
Assistant Vice President - Client Profitability (FPnA)
- The CP AVP provides subject matter knowledge in the assigned area of Client Profitability, develops a thorough understanding of State Street's business practices to effectively perform independent, complex reporting or analytics to support the client profitability function.
- The AVP will be assigned to the CP team, managing the team of specialists and working closely with team members in performing a multitude of activities associated with the production of client level profit and loss statements and other related projects.
- Completion of high quality deliverables within the committed timeframe. Deliverables vary by BU focus but typically relate to; Leading revenue systems and reporting
- Month/quarter/year-end client level P&L
- Revenue & Expense reviews
- Monthly & Quarterly decks
- Help various stakeholders resolving their P&L queries
- Multi-dimensional profitability (business, region, product and client)
- Serves as a subject matter expert, drive project, work streams to enhance processes and reporting.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team. This would include all functional and operational aspects.
- Work cross-geographically to share knowledge to ensure consistent and accurate reporting
Other requirements :
- CA with FP&A experience mandatory
- Very good analytical skills
- Ability to think out of the box solutions
- Experience is HPCM, Essbase, Oracle preferable
- Good stakeholder management
- Good communication skills