HR at StateStreet
Views:5398 Applications:612 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
State Street - Analyst - Portfolio Strategy (3-5 yrs)
Job Title: SSGA Portfolio Strategy Analyst
Job Description :
The Portfolio Strategy Analyst is part of a team of investment professionals who have attained deep expertise in one or more asset classes at SSGA. The team acts as facilitators between the investment areas and the sales and client facing teams. The Portfolio Strategy Analyst provides standardized and custom information about strategies to both internal (sales, client service, etc.) and external groups. These communications typically take the form of client presentation materials and analysis of portfolios characteristics such as performance. Portfolio Strategy Analysts also play an active and important role in supporting the day to day activities of SSGA's Portfolio Strategists.
Portfolio Strategy Analysts are energetic and organized individuals who support SSGA's worldwide growth. Specific skills include the ability to :
- Serve as internal subject matter experts for designated asset classes.
- Work closely with the portfolio management team including the Portfolio Strategists and Specialists to understand how changes in the portfolios impact competitive positioning.
- Work as a team player, supporting the goals of the entire investment group as well as SSGA as a whole.
- Analyze portfolio analytics and evaluate model portfolios.
- Assist in developing and content and messaging of designated strategies and ensure consistency of presentation standards in all internal and external communications.
- Assist in the population and review of RFI/RFP investment responses
- Analyze the competitive landscape and role of consultants.
- Participate in internal investment strategy meetings and support the development of custom solutions by providing custom messaging and creating material that explain performance and portfolio positioning.
- Liaise with Content Management team and Portfolio Analysts to prepare and analyze month-end and quarter-end client reports.
- Assist in creating efficient processes, documenting the processes and reporting on results quarterly.
- Successful candidates will have 3-5 years of experience with investments and/or client engagement. Members of the team will possess high-end interpersonal skills and strong written and verbal communication capabilities.
- In addition, candidates should show passion for investment management and embrace teamwork.
- A bachelor's degree is required. Work toward or attainment of an advanced degree in business or finance and/or a CFA designation is a plus
- Excellent quantitative skills are required, in particular the ability to analyze and evaluate numerical data and present findings
- 3-5 years of experience with investments and/or client engagement
- Familiarity with financial software (eg FactSet, Bloomberg, Morningstar/Ibbotson), along with developed quantitative skills
- Proficiency with PowerPoint
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to execute independently yet also maintain strong team orientation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.