Talent Executive at Emagine People Solutions
Views:1322 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
State Sales Manager - Car Leasing (6-12 yrs)
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To grow the business in the allocated sales territory in line with, or exceeding, the business plan, while ensuring high credit quality of acquisitions. The key focus of this job is to build and maintain robust working relationships with end-customers, dealers and BAs, to ensure a seamless delivery of the financing product to the customer and maintain effective communication with both customers and also internal functional teams in VFS.
- To achieve or exceed Sales Volume, Market share, Penetration percentage and Margins (profitability) in the sales territory allocated. To interface directly with end customers, dealers and BA Sales teams in the territory, negotiate deals, sell the financing products and solve problems.
- Develop, sustain and build upon solid working relationships with customers, dealers and Business Area (BA) sales teams to ensure a strong, integrated process for executing the go-to-market strategy of VFS, resulting in effective customer acquisition.
- Undertake background research to gather information on the customer's business, segment and financial situation to ensure that the originations are of high credit quality and to minimize the rejection ratio by the Credit team.
- Meets customers together with the BA Sales team and dealers and facilitates sales with VFS bundled offerings. Proactively introduces fee-income offerings, particularly insurance, at the point of sale - POS
- Execute strategic plans and reviews in sales, prepare and complete action plans in sales and implement sales processes.
- Drive a high level of productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, have a solution oriented approach, help complete audits and implement & manage change.
- Develop, train, guide and manage sales executives & support staff.
- Ensure timely processing of deals; coordinate effectively between the customer and the credit, operations and finance teams in VFS for seamless service delivery to customers, dealers and BAs.
- Develop and manage distribution channels to cater to financing requirements of all potential customers in the assigned territory.
- Maintain and expand customer base by prospecting & networking; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Plan & design Promotional material jointly with respective BAs as per market requirements and launch campaigns.
- Own the customer relationships throughout the contract life and manage early delinquencies, if any, proactively.
- Ensure compliance of all relevant process guidelines and documentation requirements.
- Identify and analyse market trends; be an effective medium for providing information on competitive intelligence to senior management and suggest new marketing initiatives for respective territories.
- Attend meetings at the dealerships to promote VFS, follow opportunities and gather information on customers and markets.
- Deliver point of sales training and provide guidance to dealers and BA Sales team in all VFS products and offerings as and when required, to grow the business
- Provide input to sales forecasts and supports periodical dealer reviews
- Have a direct responsibility for collecting all accounts which turn delinquent (- 30 DPD) within 180 days of disbursement.
- Adhere to commitments on PDDs at all times
- Implement the local commercialisation of new products and services
- Provide assistance regarding collection of receivables and risk management activity as and when requested
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- M.B.A. (Sales / Marketing) or its equivalent from a reputed Business School / University / Institute
- 6-12 years- of sales experience in a financial services or retail banking industry in India is a must, along with strong knowledge of Car Leasing. Sales experience in a captive finance company shall be an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of local market and customer base.
- Be a self-starter with demonstrable track record.
- Willingness to work and adapt to a fast growing & changing environment.
- Possesses strong customer relationship management skills and must be customer-centric
- Ability to work independently, learn quickly and be proactive.
- Ability to perform and work well under pressure; good analytical & troubleshooting skills.
- Must possess strong English communication skills - verbal and written. A good working knowledge of Hindi and proficiency in at least one local language relevant to the territory for which the candidate is being hired is a must.
- Proficiency in MS Office - Word, Excel and Powerpoint is an essential pre-requisite for this job.
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Be presentable and be an ambassador of VFS and Volvo at all times
- Solid domain knowledge of sales and marketing
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer focus and strong ability to communicate
- Ability to work in a process driven organisation
- Competitive compensation package
- Highly challenging and rewarding environment
- Ability to impact the business
For the successful candidate in this role, there will be significant opportunities to grow scope of responsibilities within the company.
Volvo is an equal opportunity employer.
This role will report to Head - Sales (Volvo Business) - Volvo Financial Services, India
The successful candidate must be willing to travel extensively within assigned state/region and in the rest of India or abroad, as required by the management.
Salary offered: upto 18 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.