Hiring Lead at Right Track Corporate Service
Views:3861 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
State Project Manager - Channel Sales - FMCG/FMCD/Telecom/Handset (3-4 yrs)
State project manager - channel sales
- Take ownership of onboarding right partners for exclusive company Store channel.
- End to end management of cycle of setting up of company Stores in rural market.
- Maintain the ROI of each exclusive store partner as well as Zonal Distributor.
- Achieve Sell-Out target for Mobiles and Ecosystem products.
- Maintain business hygiene by conducting regular audits.
- End to end management of Zonal Distributor in driving Sales, Marketing, and Finance etc.
- Setting up & driving the local team to reach targets and goals set for the city.
- The role will require extensive travel and there should not be any location constraint.
- Developing connect with distributors to understand their needs and supporting them
- Initiate creative local marketing strategies and executing them to generate incremental sales
- Monitoring of local operations to ensure maximum sales and efficiency
- Keep a tab on daily sell-in, sell-out, cash inflow and outflow to ensure smooth operations
- Drive local PR by creating city specific PR relationships and represent company at local events
- Building relationships with local regulatory bodies and manage regulatory concerns and local politics
- Help scale other cities through developing and sharing best practices
- MBA from tier 1 or tier 2 colleges
- 3 to 4 years of experience in channel sales - FMCG/FMCD/Telecom/Handset
- Geographical experience is the must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.