Senior Manager - HR at Sapphire Management Consultancy
Views:290 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
State Legal Head - Litigation - BFSI (10-19 yrs)
State Legal Head - Litigation
Job Profile : To lead the team and deal with the legal claims arising out of Motor accident claims, consumer complaints and managing other litigation, legal/related affairs.
Designation & Grade : Manager - Legal Claims
Job Location : State Level
Reporting Authority : Zonal Manager - Legal Claims
Duties & Responsibilities :
1) Leading the team in effective handling of the legal claims
2) Handling and management of litigation pertaining to Motor accident claims, Consumer litigation and other legal related issues
3) Dealing with Courts, Advocates and Investigators for effective handling of claims
4) Strategize for effective handling/management of legal claims
5) Adherence to internal processes and external regulations
6) Ensure effective implementation of processes set by the company and department
7) Co-ordinate with internal customers in order to facilitate effective handling of claims and share the court precedents for them to deal with the claims
8) Training to the team and internal customers on legal developments and enactments
9) Ensure timely compliance of the orders passed by courts and other regulatory and administrative bodies
10) Guiding departments on actionables to reduce the litigation
Span of Control : 5-10 (Direct or Indirect)
(a) Internal : State Legal Team, Corporate Office Legal Team, Claims Team, Underwriting Team, RCU team etc
(b) External : Courts, Lawyers, Administrative Bodies etc
Skills & :
1) Should be a good team player.
2) Good Leadership and Administrative Skills
3) Good Written and verbal Communication
4) Planning and organising
5) Excellent legal domain in various laws including insurance, consumer, motor accidents, civil, criminal, arbitration etc.
6) Interpersonal Effectiveness & Ability to influence
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.