Deputy Manager - HR at Skillventory
Views:206 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
State HR Business Partner - Banking/NBFC (4-10 yrs)
- Manpower planning as per business requirement across all 4 states (Bihar and Jharkhand)
- Talent Acquisition & induction program at all levels
- Successfully designed and Implementation of new strategy & policy in Organization.
- Handling disciplinary issues like absconding, Policy violation, BGV Negative.
- Preparing Employee Engagement calendar for all across the function Branches.
- Organize departmental meetings across the function for the resolutions of the HR issues.
- Handling Statutory compliance for all branches.
- Handling disciplinary issues like absconding, Policy violation, BGV Negative, Fraud Case & POSH.
- Ensure Full & Final Settlements are processed within the prescribed timeline.
- Conducting and participating in CSR activities of the Organization.
- Responsible for End-to-End HR function for the Region.
- Manpower Planning and Recruitment in line with business objectives.
- Responsible for Employees Engagement, Attrition Control and ensuring Productivity.
- Ensuring HR/Statutory Compliance and handling employee's Grievances.
- Implementing employee benefits programs to motivate and increase employee satisfaction.