HR Executive at Bright Consultant
Views:1661 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
State Head - Sales - Liquor Manufacturer (12-20 yrs)
- Handling Channel Sales & Distribution in Goa
- Should have hands-on experience of South and North Goa territories.
- Accomplishes regional sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling and disciplining executives in assigned territories; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and stretched targets for territories in support of zonal volume and market share objectives with inputs from Zonal Sales Heads.
- Maintains and expands customer base by leading territory sales executives; building and maintaining rapport with customers and distributors; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Promotes range selling within the given territories by leveraging his team for profitable growth volume.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Responsible for New Product Launch & making it successful
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- To design and implement trade schemes and do collections.
- Planning and executing promotions at state level for all brand