HR Recruiter at Quest Business Solution
Views:1891 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
State Head - Sales - Affordable Housing Finance (9-12 yrs)
The position holder shall be responsible to generate good quality business in the assigned region/state.
- Understand the dynamics of various locations in the state. Analyse and recommend the best conducive area for developing the business.
- Responsible to monitor and lead the team of sales personnel across various locations in the state to develop a client/customer base. As required liaise with builders, developers and other local authorities to ensure business generation.
- Facilitate the internal as well as external customers to ensure proper closure of sale.
- Drive the team to ensure prompt processing and closure of the after-sale formalities.
- Oversee the team to smoothen out the disbursement and post-disbursement formalities. Support and liaise with local authorities, as the need be.
- Constantly monitor the processes to ensure timely collections, to ensure NPAs are retained as minimal to averse any risk to the business.
- Support to set technology driven processes and any other measures to keep operational costs under check.
- The job-responsibilities mentioned here are representations on a broader spectrum. The actual work may include some deviation from these.
Academic Qualification and Experience:
- Graduation Essential. Preferred if having PG in operations management.
- At least 9-10 yrs of experience in bank or NBFC, in handling Home Loan/Mortgage sales. Experience and thorough knowledge in handling sales in affordable segment is essential.
- Having penchant for and thorough knowledge of affordable home-loan business.
- Dynamic and self-motivated to handle large team to mobilize correct resources.
- Having demonstrated strong skills in decision making and managing/executing multiple tasks at a time.