Senior Consultant at Executive Scouters
Views:2444 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
State Head - Last Mile - 3PL Business (8-14 yrs)
Salary offered : 15 - 20 LPA
MAJOR KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Responsible for overall performance and smooth functioning of all DCs/PPC/Hub in his or her cluster.
- Visit each DC at least once in 20 days or on need basis.
- Follow up, escalate and track all operation security concerns related to DC time to time.
- Collect competitor information within his/her cluster.
- Checking/tracking DC expenses
- Identifying strong and weak DCs, analyse reasons, work out methods for improvement to ensure good Dc performance.
- Check pendency at DC and ensure all loads is attempted on Day 1 of receipt.
- Monitor all RVP pendency and quick collection of RVP assigned.
- Review monthly delivery performance of all staff.
- NDR monitoring & highlighting if NDR calling is not done
- Monitor ageing; action on RTO instructions from key accounts
- Monitor that SALL Tally is done by all DCs every day.
- No info escalation & closure.
- Conduct regular operations process training and ensure process adherence by all staff.
- Maintenance and upkeep of all documents.
- Oversee that all administrative facilities like Drinking Water, Hygiene of DC, etc. are in good condition.
- Ensure that all admin and operation assets and IT hardware are properly maintained.
- Check process flaw and ensure correct layout plan of DC
- Supervise EBS operations at DC's.
- Check pending RTS shipments on daily basis and ensure that DC is running without pendency.
- Ensure security instructions are followed properly.
- Monitor discipline and integrity aspects of employees and initiate action when required
- Ensure monitoring, proper upkeep and safe custody of all important registers pertaining to Attendance, petty cash, Meter reading, Compliance related register and admin asset registers.
- Regularly asses manpower requirement based on applicable productivity norms.
- Monitor Adhoc Vehicle Hiring.
- Action on points/observations raised during audit.
Bring Efficiency in DC Functioning
- Keep checking on aging shipments in DCs, Shipment at delivery center and shipments out scanned but not updates beyond 24 hrs.
- Specially monitor NDR Shipments having NDR codes - 209, 221, 223, 224, 229,231, 311
- Monitor unconnected shipments beyond 24 hrs
Cash Management and DC Job Management:
- Monitor daily cash tally and amount deposition of COD amount, follow up with DC if discrepancy is found.
- Focusing on productivity and per packet fuel cost to company.
- Proper and timely submission of required MIS pertaining to Cluster to higher management.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ready to travel.
ESSENTIAL / LIKELY EXPERIENCE
- 4 to 8 Years experience in handling Last Mile Operations.
- Responsible for performance monitoring.
- Follow instructions and Work with other staff as a team
- Hands on experience in Cash management and analytical job management.
Key Behavioral Competencies
- Customer Orientation
- Integrity and Ethics
- Interpersonal Skills
- Planning & Organizing
- Team Building
- Result Orientation
- Problem Solving Skills
- Cost Consciousness
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.