HR - Recruiter at Ixoraa Enterprise
Views:1099 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
State Head - Govt Business - Bank (15-25 yrs)
Kindly PFB the JD:
- Formulation of strategy for the assigned State(s), Road Map and Execution as per timelines.
- Empanelment of bank at state / organization level for banking arrangements for both agency and non-agency businesses.
- Understanding of state plans on Treasury/other Platform Automation, eGovernance projects and initiate for bank's participation/on-boarding - SNA for Central/State Sponsored Schemes and other projects.
- Creation of bank's visibility/brand awareness in Govt. and Public Sector space through promotional activities.
- Engage with and source business from
(a) State level Corporations, PSUs, Boards, Urban Local Bodies, SPVs, PPPs, Autonomous Bodies and granular business relationships at Zilla, Taluk, GP level.
(b) Central PSEs, Defence Establishments, Autonomous Bodies and their Exempted PF/Gratuity/Superannuation Fund Trusts.
- Promote and achieve cross sell business through CMS, Merchant Acquiring and Digital Products.
- Achievement of allocated target for the state(s) for the quarter/half year/financial year in terms of CASA, FD (NTB & ETB) and Fee Income. Ensure for self and team members' individual target/productivity achievement with focus on granular business.
- Promotion of tax collections - Direct Taxes, Indirect Taxes and other mandates at Central/State level. Initiate meetings of chartered accountants, tax practitioners and industry forums and other measures.
- Coordinate/collaborate with branch banking and other business vertical teams for bringing awareness about government business products/services, generation and conversion of leads Motivate branches for increased share of Govt. Business in their overall liability book.
- Track industry trends, competition and policy changes that impact government business for the bank and undertake/initiate appropriate measures for business improvement/sustainability.