Senior Recruiter at Peoplemint
Views:565 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
State Head - Government Banking (8-16 yrs)
Looking for Exp. state head in Govt. banking!!
We have a State Head position in Govt Banking Business with a leading bank in Bangalore.
Key Responsibilities would be to :
- Maintain / Deepen the existing relationships with Government entities and to identify & acquire new relationships.
- Liaisioning with IAS officers & senior government officials would be a critical function while leading a team of Relationship Managers.
Looking for MBA / CAs with relevant experience of 8-15 years.
Job Role :
- Acquisition & servicing of Govt. clients in the field of Municipal Corporations, State Governments, Govt. PF Trusts, Embassies, Gram Panchayats, Govt. Boards & Development Authorities, Defence, Autonomous Bodies etc.
- Would be responsible for handling transaction & investment banking business like Payments, Collections, Fixed Deposits, Electronic Transfers, & other banking & financial products to the retail institutional clients
- Create a rapport with the top management of all the clientele
- Generate leads for other banking products offered by the bank like Assets, insurance, TPP etc.
- Work closely with the Retail Branch for ensuring efficient service to clients
- Achievement of monthly sales target.
- Manage high value government relationships.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English & local language
- Candidate should have a banking experience of at least 1 year or more in Govt Business.
- MBA/Postgraduate preferred
Grade : Manager/Chief Manager/ AVP
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.